Scholarship Information Can be Found Below
The ANA-Vermont Foundation is a non-profit organization with a mission to:
- Develop public awareness about nursing
- Provide scholarships for nursing education
- Publish works by nurses
- Support nursing research
- Raise money to fund these projects
The Board of Trustees of the ANA-Vermont Foundation is consist of
News & Events
UPDATES should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org to post on web.
How You Can Help ANA-Vermont
- Donate through PayPal. For a fast and easy way for a quick donation just go directly to: http://bit.ly/1hvWW9D
- Do you know a nurse who has made a difference in your life? A donation to ANA-Vermont Foundation in his/her name is a great way to honor that nurse and help to promote nursing in Vermont at the same time. Your nurse will receive a certificate with your words of recognition; he or she will also be recognized at the ANA-Vermont's Annual Convention. Donation online is easy at: http://bit.ly/18PT8rU
- Go Shopping at the iGive Mall or smile.amazon.com. Shop online as you normally do, but if you go through this site, ANA-Vermont Foundation gets a small percentage of your purchase.
- Buy a copy of "Voices of Vermont Nurses: A History of Nursing in Vermont, 1941-1996." Copies can be purchased from the ANA-Vermont/ANA-Vermont Foundation office at 4 Carmichael Street, Suite #111, #215 Essex, Vermont 05452 or phone 802-735-5790. Get a copy for yourself and one for a friend. The cost is $25.00 plus shipping.
- Donations can also be mailed directly to: ANA-Vermont Foundation, 4 Carmichael Street, Suite #111, #215 Essex, Vermont,05452.
Thank You for our 2016 Donors
Sally & Robert Krupp
Every year, ANA-Vermont Foundation gives out three awards to deserving individuals to help future nurses lead the next generation. The scholarships are highly competitive. To be considered for scholarship, applications must be submitted by August 1, 2017. The three 2017 Scholarships are listed and describe below. To Apply, CLICK HERE. All applicants will be informed of status by September 20, 217.
- Judy Cohen Scholarship-A $2,000 award is given to a registered nurse who is in a baccalaureate or higher degree accredited nursing program. Applications must be submitted by August 1, 2017. You do not have to be a member of ANA-Vermont but priority will be given to ANA-Vermont members.
- Pat & Frank Allen Scholarship- A $1,500 award is given to a registered nurse who is in a baccalaureate or higher degree accredited nursing program. Applications must be submitted by August 1, 2017. You do not have to be a member of ANA-Vermont, but priority will be given to ANA-Vermont members.
- Arthur L. Davis Scholarship- A $1,000 award is given to only current ANA-Vermont members, who are currently enrolled in an undergraduate or graduate nursing program and who are active in a professional nursing organization.